please stand in prayer with me over my finances, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I have been under constant stalking, surveillance, and harassment for seven years. I ask God to quickly move me out of this environment and give me a fresh start. I am exhausted and deeply need His peace and protection. Thank you.
Replies
19
Views
302
I am a male Zambian citizen and just turned ### years a few days ago. I am asking in faith that you can pray over me to be responsible over my finances. To stop making bad decisions when it comes to money.
Replies
6
Views
259
Pray for God to shield my marriage forever from spiritual attacks, negativity, and anything that seeks to divide us. The feeling of loneliness even when we are married. God to Bind Negative Forces: like spirits of separation, unforgiveness, anger, bitterness, misunderstanding, asking God to...
Replies
8
Views
341
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,136
Messages
16,819,224
Members
651,201
Latest member
Snuirorlira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom