Please Save My Marriage....

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shilpidhingra

Guest
Please pray for me, as I'm struggling with everything in my life. My marriage is falling apart, and my husband doesn't wish to do anything to save it. Please pray for him, and pray that our marriage works out, because I love him so much.
 
Dear Father I give this couple into Your hands. Be with them, restore everything in their lives. Let not anyone separate them as You have joined them Father heal their marriage and bring peace to their life. In Jesus' name. Amen
 
In Jesus name save her marriage. Let me see a miracle in the business. amen.
 
I pray that the spring of love will start flowing in your husband's vein for you and that nothing breaks your relationship, in the PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS CHRIST-AMEN
 
LORD

I pray reconciliation and healing on this union

Jesus name - Amen
 
MY SAVIOUR. I give this couple into Your hands. speak to them and bring back peace, happiness in their lives. Let no one in this world should separate them as You have bonded them together. In Jesus' name I pray.. Amen
 
Dear lord, please bring restoration to this marriage, let the holy spirit control their life.

in Jesus name - Amen
 
Lord grant the roses to bloom and form a new relationship of kindness love and all understanding through his Holy Spirit. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I come crying to all you faithful to help me in my dire need to save my marriage from separation. Help my wife to get rid of whatever fear and anger she has towards continuing in this relationship and bring me home now. Help her to see doubt and regret in her decisions. I repent for my part in...
Replies
12
Views
247
Dear Lord could you make our life as one could you let my wife ### know I love her could you let her know the divorce is no option I came to ### and we want you to hold our marriage sacred please stop letting the enemy attack us and let us get our life together under God Jesus name amen
Replies
7
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,634
Messages
16,813,568
Members
650,925
Latest member
Caloethur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom