Please Reveal Yourself To Me Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsledge

Prayer Warrior
Father help me to know you more, increase my walk with you. Increase my faith in you. I desire a mighty hunger and thirst for your righteousness. I desire your help in every area of my life. Forgive me for all my sins known & unknown. Deliver me from the snare of the Fowler, and the noise of the pestilence. Create in me a clean heart and right spirit. I desire a much closer relationship with you. Help me to forsake all others for I desire the baptism of your holy spirit. Help me to know you even more. I want to know what must I do to have a deeper relationship with you? I always pray and read my word but still told by other believers that I am not giving you my all. And that frustrates me. Because I feel that I am doing everything that I can possibly do on my own. I pray, read scripture and speak with you daily more than I speak to anyone else. And still I am told I am not doing enough to serve you. So I say in that case help me in the areas in where I fall short? Help me to shut off my mind and only hear your voice! Come in the throne of my heart. Holy spirit be one with me. Because I need you now lord, I desire a mighty breakthrough in ###. Deliver me from all the pain and hurt that I've endured for so such a long time.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙏 Father, Thank You Jesus confessed a massive truth without which we are oblivious to reality, "No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws them, and I will raise them up on the Last Day." Thank You for the honesty of The Way, The Truth and The Life, John 14:6, so we can ask YOU to...
Replies
9
Views
176
🙏 Father, Thank You Jesus confessed a massive truth without which we are oblivious to reality, "No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws them, and I will raise them up on the Last Day." Thank You for the honesty of The Way, The Truth and The Life, John 14:6, so we can ask YOU to...
Replies
7
Views
130
🙏 Father, Thank You Jesus confessed a massive truth without which we are oblivious to reality, "No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws them, and I will raise them up on the Last Day." Thank You for the honesty of The Way, The Truth and The Life, John 14:6, so we can ask YOU to...
Replies
7
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,954
Messages
16,816,953
Members
651,101
Latest member
Cheissil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom