please ray foe ### need your prayers I pray ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
please ray foe ### need your prayers I pray in jesus name that my boyfriend ### will totally love cherish totally adore me fall more more in love with me every day in every way see me as more more stunning beautiful amazing special precious more more every day desire me with all his heart soul more than anything else show all his love to me more more abundantly give on to me more more abundantly ask to marry me cant wait to ask to marry me propose to me miss me incredibly when hes apart from me treat me like princess queen I pray my relashionship with ### is blessed protected flourishes gets better better closer stronger every day in every way in jesus name
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi Beautiful souls, Thank you for reading this. Appreciate it very much. I have a prayer request. I really need to secure a job or a business that will enable me to get out of this homeless situation and this loneliness and the pit of a rock bottom... Last year, I lost everything, my mother, my...
Replies
8
Views
261
Please pray for me to be properly hydrated pleaseeeeee
Replies
7
Views
277
Lord please please forgive me for all sins lord thank you you are the greatest healer of all thank you lord that your words day ask and I will receive I ask you lord please please touch my whole face skin under eyes absolutely every single part of me lord i ask you please by your power mercy...
Replies
7
Views
208
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,454
Messages
16,788,222
Members
649,018
Latest member
Galiewick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom