Please prayer for my family members' peace, health...

Glaspodur

Disciple of Prayer
Please prayer for my family members peace, health & normal life with ### wife & ###.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Protection, peace, health for me and my family in Jesus name!!
Replies
13
Views
199
Please pray for Jesus to save my family members who are not saved. I am concerned about them not being saved. I don't want them to spend eternity in the lake of fire. Sometimes I feel like a terrible witness to them because I have a lot of issues. Some of my Dad's family was involved in ### and...
Replies
8
Views
534
I come before the Father in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, my Lord and my Savior, and it is only through Him that we can approach the throne of grace. I come with a humble heart yet I come boldly before the throne of grace to find help in time of need, crying out from the depths of...
Replies
9
Views
648
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,689
Messages
16,814,041
Members
650,956
Latest member
Vuispaorsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom