Please prayer for a situation in my family that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

peaceful

Servant
Please prayer for a situation in my family that requires healing for me. I have family members that are not yet saved and I'm not sure why they are who they are or why they behave so cruelly and selfishly. I just ask that it doesn't hurt me anymore or take the peace that Jesus gives me and wants to continue to give me. Please pray that my children open their eyes to these people and see who they really are. Please pray for my daughter-in-law and sons who are involved with these family members. I ask that God opens their eyes. Please let God continue to give me peace.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
```
New Strength​
Isaiah 40:31​
"Yet those who wait for the Lord will gain new strength; They will mount up with wings like eagles, They will run and not get tired, They will walk and not become weary."​
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father ease my brother's pain. To my fellow brothers and sisters please pray for my brother that he gets through the tough time he is going through in a positive way. Pray that he feels the holy spirit and that his situation improves. He needs all the prayers he can get to help him at...
Replies
10
Views
567
I’m calling out to all believers in our Heavenly Father, God and our Lord and Savior Jesus whom is the Christ; who is the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. Please help me to pray for my household, and our financial situations. My husband ### the 2nd, has lost his employment a bit over 1 year...
Replies
11
Views
370
Please pray for my family situation and for my finances particularly my need for a business start up
Replies
11
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,194
Messages
16,797,051
Members
649,752
Latest member
Phuance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom