Please Pray

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hudsonw22

Hey yall, my name is Hudson and I am a junior at Briarwood Christian High School. At the beginning of this year God brought me and 3 other guys together in a really cool way and just laid on our hearts that He was going to send revival to our school that year and that he wanted us to sell out and live for him and witness and pray for others. It has been so cool seeing God word this year and he truly is doing AMAZING things! But God has really laid on my heart a particular date that He is going to do something huge. It is Wednesday November 2nd. We are having a prayer and praise time at my youth group and a time to call people to a life in Christ and I truly believe God is going to do huge things! please please please be committed to pray for the lost people who will be there that God will begin to soften their hearts even now!

Praise the Lord for using you & your friends to pray. Prayer is a powerful force & God is gathering His elect in these last hours to pray like never before. My family & I are praying daily at Noon. God layed it on my heart that families must come together in prayer. I feel an urgency in my spirit that God is getting ready to move in an awesome way. I will continue to lift you & your high school in prayer at our Noon Day Prayer. Stay faithful, The Lord's return is soon...

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I know that you did not ask for prayer for your family and friend's salvation. God wants them all to be saved…

Please Pray This Prayer….God I ask in Jesus’ name save my whole entire family Lord Jesus and all my friends. Bless us all to come to know You, love You and walk in obedience to Your Holy Word. May we all do the will of Jehovah our God as Jesus did. Bless Us, Protect Us, Deliver us all from evil. Bless each of us to prosper, be in excellent health as our souls prospers in You. God please do this for my family, my friends, and for the writer of this prayer; because heaven would not be the same without them there.

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

Please pass the prayer on to all your Christian Family Members & Friends...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Please bring home Col.John Hudson on the 31st of December it will be one year that's he is in Dubai for them to let him go and come home to Texas
Replies
Views
I'm sitting at the dr office in the car . They make you fill out paperwork and sit in the car til they call and say they have a room open. I'm here for my daughter who is Alyssa Lafitte she is 11 years old . The curse at her school called and said alyssa has a cough,soar throat, runny nose and...
Replies
Views
I'm sitting at the dr office in the car . They make you fill out paperwork and sit in the car til they call and say they have a room open. I'm here for my daughter who is Alyssa Lafitte she is 11 years old . The curse at her school called and said alyssa has a cough,soar throat, runny nose and...
Replies
Views
Hello, please pray for Aiden for his salvation and deliverance and Gods protection over him that he would change his behavior at school also that the school will not harass us or bother us concerning Aiden and for high school to go really good with no problems next year thank you
Replies
Views
Jesus please let my husband not go on trip he is talking about. We don't have the money, and gas is way too expensive and he isn't the best driver. Please let him reconsider. Also, please let my son go back to school Monday and everything be ok. Please help the people of Ukraine and protect them...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom