Please Pray

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mattia
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mattia

Guest
Dear brothers and sisters, could you please pray for the job interview I have today but especially for harmony in my house. My step dad is dying of cancer and he is depressed. There are so many things going on but I ask you to pray for my walk with Christ, that I may be obedience to His Holy Spirit and that I may be VERY CLOSE to Him. Thanks for your prayers, God bless you =)
 
Lord bless ### with a good interview..bless his mind and his words. Lord bless his home and touch his stepdad's body but most of all Lord touch his mind and use ### to reach him in Your Love...Lord help him to have wisdom to share with his stepdad so he can come to know You...Lord in the name of Jesus bless this family and bind the spirit of cancer and depression in the name of Jesus loose peace and healing upon his body in Jesus name...God bless and may the Lord bless your interview in Jesus name..
 
i will pray on jesus name amen
 
God will answer all your prayers soon..in his almighty name I pray amen
 
may the holy spirit guide you in Jesus name
 
Child of God,

Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!â€

Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Be Blessed…Because You Are Blessed,

Encourager ### Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 


THE HORSE IS PREPARED FOR THE DAY OF BATTLE, BUT DELIVERANCE IS OF THE LORD.
Proverb 21:31
GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY AND MAKE YOUR WISHES COME TRUE,,IN HIS NAME I PRAY AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband is is trying to find a better job the one he is at right buw will be ending soon. He gotten an interview phone a few weeks ago . He is getting depressed and we need to fix our house our floors are falling in our AC doesn't work and I been sick really sick . I try everyday I don't work...
Replies
12
Views
148
My mother suffered a thrombotic stroke at the end of January last year, which left the left side of her body paralyzed. In November, she was further diagnosed with stage IV nasopharyngeal cancer. Over the past year, my sister has been the primary caregiver, bearing most of the responsibility...
Replies
8
Views
207
Please pray for me these days I am becoming absent-minded a lot. I know that because of my debt and always remaining stressed that's why I am becoming like that, but this is too much for me. I don't remember what people told me so early; I used to forget a lot, especially I am forgetting...
Replies
6
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,619
Messages
16,801,335
Members
650,141
Latest member
Rheilake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom