Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I’m asking for prayer again, everything that is going on right now in my life has me so full of hate and sadness.. I hate feeling like this. I’m so tired of being treated the way I am, nothing is ever enough for some people in my life. And I also need prayer for my son, he has a plan on moving far away and it is killing me. He is my only child and it hurts. I need God to protect and guide him. Pray he makes right choices. Thank you and God Bless.
I prayed for wisdom for you both in Jesus name amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for peace in my life and that I can see where God is leading me. Things have changed so fast that I don't know why these things has happened and I feel angry, sad and like I will never stop crying since everything happened.
Replies
10
Views
330
I hate racism it stressed me out I wish black and white people loved us as God loves us . I get very angry when a while person talks bad about a black person. A white person is glad when a black person is killed or in jail. It makes me mad it's wrong to kill of all races . It wrong for a black...
Replies
10
Views
158
I am feeling down, i see ###. Need healing and health. Also i have several people hating me or attacking my life because of i am Christian. I need pray the lord to cover me and protect me in Jesus name amen
Replies
12
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,021
Messages
16,805,982
Members
650,471
Latest member
Sleador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom