I am full of depression, fear, anxiety. I have so many health issues. There is unanswered prayer in my life so I don't even know what pray for anymore. I am very frustrated with God, and I wish I wasn't...but I'm just being honest. I feel like the complainers in the desert, and that's not good. I'm physically, mentally, and emotionally tired. Please pray for a change. In His name. Amen.
The same thing you are asking for is exactly what I asked for. Same exact prayer. Let’s pray together that the lord may be there and listen to our cries. I’m devastated myself but I ask the lord right now to be with you. To calm your heart. To show you that he hears you and that he is there for you. I pray you be healed in Jesus name in all aspects. That you may go to sleep tonight in peace knowing that he is god. That you may leave your worries and fears to him. That you may feel better day by day. That you may trust him because of how good you are going to feel and that will be him letting you know he is there. He is a merciful god. He will not leave you nor forsake you. Believe me when I say we are praying for the same. He will be there for us. If you want to pray together tonight which I need it too you can text me ###-###-####. God bless you and that the lord may give you all of your hearts desires.
 
I am full of depression, fear, anxiety. I have so many health issues. There is unanswered prayer in my life so I don't even know what pray for anymore. I am very frustrated with God, and I wish I wasn't...but I'm just being honest. I feel like the complainers in the desert, and that's not good. I'm physically, mentally, and emotionally tired. Please pray for a change. In His name. Amen.
Many of us have been where you are. I have been frustrated with God's timing before. God is very merciful and understanding. He hasn't forgotten you. I pray he grants you rest and peace.
 
The same thing you are asking for is exactly what I asked for. Same exact prayer. Let’s pray together that the lord may be there and listen to our cries. I’m devastated myself but I ask the lord right now to be with you. To calm your heart. To show you that he hears you and that he is there for you. I pray you be healed in Jesus name in all aspects. That you may go to sleep tonight in peace knowing that he is god. That you may leave your worries and fears to him. That you may feel better day by day. That you may trust him because of how good you are going to feel and that will be him letting you know he is there. He is a merciful god. He will not leave you nor forsake you. Believe me when I say we are praying for the same. He will be there for us. If you want to pray together tonight which I need it too you can text me ###-###-####. God bless you and that the lord may give you all of your hearts desires.
Praying for you Brother for mountains to be moved! In Jesus's mighty name! Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. I'm a wretched and worthless sinner. I'm also Born-Again. I was also Backslidden for about 40 years. I'm also Back in Fellowship with God! Praise The Lord!! Please pray for my physical and mental health issues, which are, I regret to say, all the result of my...
Replies
10
Views
106
Please pray for me and a friend. I think we're both going through deep depression. I really feel like I'm at my breaking point. And I think they do feel that way too. I know the Lord told us to read the Bible every day, but even that is so hard for us to do. The heaviness is just too much, and...
Replies
12
Views
210
I’ve posted here before asking for prayers, but I’m so desperate for a job breakthrough that I can’t help but post again. The job market where I live is extremely difficult right now, and after almost a year of searching, I feel exhausted and defeated. Would you please pray for me? The stress...
Replies
10
Views
79
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,643
Messages
16,801,850
Members
650,160
Latest member
Treiford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom