Please pray

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I hate racism it stressed me out I wish black and white people loved us as God loves us . I get very angry when a while person talks bad about a black person. A white person is glad when a black person is killed or in jail. It makes me mad it's wrong to kill of all races . It wrong for a black...
Replies
10
Views
139
I need to stop seeking reassurance and trust you. I am paranoid that I made someone mad at me when I was protecting my niece and sister. I am scared about how mean these people have been using me only to ignore me when they don’t like what I say or do. I stand by the truth, but I want closure...
Replies
12
Views
248
People had walked all over me and used me for money. And everyone is screaming and yelling at me, talking down to me, and abusing me. People act like I hurt them. When my mom was alive, she used to search through my room when I wasn't home, and her and everyone else is walking all over me all...
Replies
12
Views
296
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,644
Messages
16,790,471
Members
649,212
Latest member
Dtowood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom