Please pray

Bepea

Beloved of All
for my ### he is smoking marijuana and has negative friends.
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I wanna thank you. Lord I need you. I pray for my family. I pray that you watch over my son ###, remove all negative people, things from his life, I pray he stops smoking marijuana, cigarettes, and drinking alcohol, that he finds a better job and start moving in a better direction. I pray...
Replies
13
Views
200
I have a son, 22 years old. He smokes marijuana heavily, drinks alcohol heavily, has started disrespecting us, shouts at us, and his thinking and behavior is not logical anymore.
Replies
8
Views
147
Lord thank you. Lord I need you to hear and answer prayers now. Your grace and mercy to see us through. I pray the money be deposited into my account first thing tomorrow morning so that my daughter ### and ### can pay the deposit to move into the rental by Friday of this week. My son ### seek...
Replies
9
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,712
Messages
16,814,223
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom