Please pray

Phoenix26

Servant of All
Please pray urgently for me as I goofed up again at work. Hope it's get rectified and my team leader shouldn't tell at me. Please help me pray right now urgently.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

URGENT Please pray for me. I have negative wishes and needs and wants by other upon me . People wished even to God against me, like stuff for me to hurt others, for me to remember God horribly in my life , to be hated by Him, to suffer while I love Him. Please pray for me , URGENT
Replies
11
Views
224
I urgently need prayer in Jesus name for my legs, I am elderly and both legs are getting in bad shape and causing me a lot of problems. Please pray for healing in Jesus name. Thank you
Replies
7
Views
198
I need urgent prayer. I recently purchased a home, but it has turned out to have serious undisclosed problems. As a result of manipulation and deception, I have already lost a significant amount of money, and I am now in a very difficult financial situation with no means to cover the repairs...
Replies
10
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom