Please Pray

Maire

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray for me. I'm so close to, I can hardly say this being a Godly woman, ending my life. I'm unable to pay my bills, just can't keep up, and I have an adult daughter who is dependent on me. I think I've just broken under all the stress. ### yrs of unending stress, and now we will just end up homeless again apart from God's intervention. Please pray, I wish I could stay here, but my spirit is overwhelmed and just crushed. God Bless you for your kindness.
 
Dont be afraid for I am with you. Dont be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand. Amen Isaiah 41:10
 
With God all things are possible! Ask and it shall be given!! I pray God's respond to your call now! In the name of Jesus! Amen
 
I am praying for you to experience His peace in its entirety, and for His healing hand to guide you.

God loves you so much. Be blessed ###, in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
[SIZE=16pt]v[/SIZE][SIZE=16pt] May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request and also bless you with all the things that you stand in need of, and the things that HE wants you to have. May God bless you richly, abundantly, above all that you have ever dreamed or asked of God according to HIS perfect will in Jesus' name. Amen. [/SIZE]






[SIZE=18pt]P[/SIZE][SIZE=16pt]rayer [/SIZE][SIZE=18pt]F[/SIZE][SIZE=16pt]ocus:[/SIZE][SIZE=16pt] God I ask in Jesus’ name that this Holiday Season “###-###” that You will bless each and every member of my family, all those I love, and care about (including myself) with what we all stand in need of. Bless us as a family unit to love one another as Christ loves His church. Bless us to be kind to each other, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake has forgiven each of us. Bless us to enjoy each other and accept our differences as a gift from God. Bless us all to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause our soul to prosper in the things of God.[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]B[/SIZE][SIZE=16pt]less each of us with the mind of Christ Jesus, by saving those of us who stand in need of salvation, and delivering each of us from what we need to be delivered from. May we all walk and operate in the fruits of the Holy Spirit. May the joy of the Lord be our strength. God continue to protect and keep us all safe from the plans of the enemy of our soul. Bless us all to continue on our journey to come to know You better and love You more with all our heart, mind, body, spirit, and soul. Strengthen each of us to walk in obedience to Your Word and will for our lives. Bless each of us to do a great work for the Kingdom of God. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer. But God not only honor this prayer over all our lives this Holiday Season; honor this prayer over our lives today, tomorrow, and for always in Jesus’ name. Amen, so be it, and it is so.[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]Top Content on LinkedIn[/SIZE]
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve posted here before asking for prayers, but I’m so desperate for a job breakthrough that I can’t help but post again. The job market where I live is extremely difficult right now, and after almost a year of searching, I feel exhausted and defeated. Would you please pray for me? The stress...
Replies
10
Views
78
Please pray for me and a friend. I think we're both going through deep depression. I really feel like I'm at my breaking point. And I think they do feel that way too. I know the Lord told us to read the Bible every day, but even that is so hard for us to do. The heaviness is just too much, and...
Replies
12
Views
205
Please pray for my parents. They’ve been given ### moths to vacate the house. They’re in their late ###, no stable job, they dry fish and sell but not on a daily basis since they have to buy the fish from another vendor , no savings to build a house nor move to a new one with mountain of debts...
Replies
11
Views
283
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,188
Messages
16,796,977
Members
649,742
Latest member
Qierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom