Please Pray...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tryphena

Humble Prayer Warrior
Please pray that I find a new job soon. Also, pray for ### and ### that God helps them and guides them. And pray I get rid of this cold/cough in JESUS NAME.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Father, I agree in prayer with this child in Jesus' name above all names. Please come against the enemy, almighty and everlasting God. Please pour out your mercy, grace, forgiveness, and love, and receive the glory in Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
 
Father, I agree in prayer with this child in Jesus' name above all names. Please come against the enemy, almighty and everlasting God. Please pour out your mercy, grace, forgiveness, and love, and receive the glory in Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Father, I agree in prayer with this child in Jesus' name above all names. Please come against the enemy, almighty and everlasting God. Please pour out your mercy, grace, forgiveness, and love, and receive the glory in Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Roshith rio suffering from fever cough cold for 7 days please pray for ###
Replies
9
Views
170
Please pray for ### to come to Christ. That the Lord would draw him to Christ and also that the Lord would show him mercy and let him stay in the USA. Also please pray for all Haitians who lost their TPS status and will be sent back to Haiti where. Please pray that the Lord will show them mercy...
Replies
6
Views
99
I have just started a new job but it is not going well and my new bosses and colleagues dismiss me. I feel very dejected. Can you please pray for me that my relationship improves and people treat me with respect and dignity and I get a lot of fame at work and in my students. I get a lot of...
Replies
11
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,478
Messages
16,800,239
Members
650,003
Latest member
Aziuwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom