Please Pray

Status
Not open for further replies.

ribsc

Humble Servant of All
For ### in all aspects of his life in Jesus name. Amen
 
Lord, I ask that you bless ### with your love and grace, and that you hold them close in their time of need.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Everything that comes up against him that try to prevent him from succeeding, pray for him financially for him to retain what he is taught for good, people to come in his life for every aspect of his life in every way that he will be bless, thank you for your prayers.
Replies
9
Views
200
Please pray for me and my family, I need a good job so that I can provide a good, safe, stable home for my family and myself and my kids' mother and I constantly fight and I don’t want to do that anymore. I just want us to be a happy, healthy family. I have hardly any help at all from anyone and...
Replies
8
Views
149
Good morning, I am asking for prayers in Jesus name as i prepare my statement to the Judge for the arrears hearing. I am specifically focusing on the agency's willful disregard of my timely compliance and evidence. This is the truth. However, I did not use accusatory language but included solid...
Replies
10
Views
50
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,050
Messages
16,794,743
Members
649,606
Latest member
Plnaolor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom