Please Pray

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulButterfly

Servant of All
Please pray ### moves away from this girl he is chasing after and hurting. He is not faithful to her, he has several girls who he is playing hearts with. Separate him from the girl he wants to have as his next victim. Everyone is warning this girl not to go with him. Please pray he loses interest in her. May he stop lusting/infatuating towards other girls. May he become mature like a man and grow to search for true love in the form of Lord Jesus. Please pray for his salvation. Pray for him to end all his evil intentions. May he stop talking to this girl and may he be humbled. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

brothers and sisters, my prayer partner God has truly given me strength, peace, and wisdom through each one of you. As the sole caregiver of my children, it has been difficult to navigate the many times they get sick. today, I ask for your prayers once again for my daughter. She loves going to...
Replies
12
Views
279
Please pray for a girl at my school I have a mild crush on - I saw her and she looked like she had been crying for a prolonged period of time and looked generally upset. Please pray for God to be glorified in her life, and that if she does not know it, that she may find the security and peace in...
Replies
7
Views
127
Last 10 years he is not will our family like is every day fighting he drink somoke and all habits how to he adited third-party also involved our life she do something i don't know my husband talk to me but every Day he talks to her please I'm not will Last 1 month so much fight argument every...
Replies
9
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,090
Messages
16,818,690
Members
651,175
Latest member
Phmoruemen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom