Please Pray

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoatFarmer

Beloved Servant
I ask you to pray for ### and ###. Please pray that if it's God's will for ### and ### to be in each other's lives, to send ### back to ### not as a friend, but as a mate. If it's not God's will for ### and ### to be mates, for Him to send the right woman to ###, according to His will.

Thanks,

###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in my color comes back healed I have my sight healed please is healed I finally get my Man of dreams that stays with me I have my uncommon favor greatly to get a New home where I can be myself and have my 3 Offsprings over a Man my Mom can come over greatlyyyyy..Life in I get cat food dry...
Replies
6
Views
84
Please pray for my wife as her back hurts she has ckd so we always worry about her kidneys now I think it’s because she was helping me life cases of water the other day and she was only able to use her one hand (the side that hurts) to help me I think she twisted the wrong way picking them up...
Replies
6
Views
181
It’s been a year I miss her so much, I know we still Love each other but circumstances are horrible. Lord I love this woman with all my heart I want to be in union with her. If it doesn’t align with your will God allow me to surrender to you. Amen
Replies
12
Views
108
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,215
Messages
16,797,216
Members
649,777
Latest member
Whyeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom