Please pray with me🙏

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am also ### and lonely. I have no friends or a spouse and I am not close to family. People who I thought were my friends are not my friend. People who I thought cared about me don't. I keep having stressful thoughts about people bothering me and won't leave me alone and I tried to talk to my...
Replies
10
Views
227
Help me on ### sep I have my court case and dont have money to pay don't let me fall in problem and stress embarrassment or any legal issues.i am not able to pay to lawyer please pray I get money Pray for me to receivey husband pension and provident fund money today in this week I don't have...
Replies
10
Views
107
Dear Christians, Today I come before you with a heavy heart, tears in my eyes, and a desperate cry for help. From the depths of my heart, I ask you to pray for me. I am a single mother of two children, and I am going through the hardest period of my life. Many of you know my story and have...
Replies
10
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,465
Messages
16,788,320
Members
649,034
Latest member
Faertiorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom