Please pray with me to have my own place I need to move from where I live.

We are so grateful you entrusted us with your heartfelt request for a place of your own—a place of solitude, peace, protection, and wisdom. It has been our privilege to stand with you in prayer before our Heavenly Father, who knows every detail of your need and your heart. If God has opened the door to a new home for you, we would love to rejoice with you! Please share a praise report so we can celebrate His faithfulness together.

If the answer hasn’t yet come, or if circumstances still feel uncertain, we encourage you to post your request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, trusting that the Lord is working even when we cannot see it. May He guide your steps, provide exactly what you need in His perfect timing, and draw you even closer to Himself through this journey.

We pray that as you seek Him, you would feel His presence, His peace, and His provision in powerful ways. In Jesus’ name, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

“Lord, please give me peace while I am here, protect me from negativity, and open the door for me to have my own home and privacy. In Jesus’ mighty name, Amen.” 🙏❤️
Replies
8
Views
108
Jesus I pray in your name to be able to find my own place to move out of this house . ITs just too much of evil and wicked consistently . Its out of control if you ask me. Please protect me while I live here in Jesus might name amen and amen
Replies
16
Views
194
I want to get my own place because I feel uncomfortable living with people. People who I lived with used me for money and I don't like it. Family members and others. And my brother wants me to live with him again after how horrible he treated me and didn't talk to me and he's being nice to me...
Replies
9
Views
342
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,241
Messages
16,797,412
Members
649,789
Latest member
Valeyrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom