Please pray with me that when the ...

smls

Beloved Servant
Please pray with me that when the mail comes, there will be a check to cover our overdrafts. Please let ### have sent the check, so we receive it today. Jesus, thank You for blessing us. Please be with all those struggling right now with finances, health and relationship issues. We are all in need of Your grace and mercy. Thank You for watching over my family and keeping us safe. Be with all those worrying about being out and about. Help those of us that can be out to be there for those that are unable to do so. I pray all this in the very strong name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Oh father the place I was hoping they would prescribe the pills I need to stay alive told me no I flat out told the Dr I guess I'll just wait to die then the Dr acted like I still have a thyroid and I told her I don't have a thyroid anymore. I need them to stay alive I was told only if when my...
Replies
11
Views
185
God has been asking me to take steps of faith so that both people I know and don't know might be saved. However, this comes at a personal cost for me. Please pray for me for courage, obedience, and love. Matthew 18:19 "Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it...
Replies
9
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,085
Messages
16,795,763
Members
649,633
Latest member
Malmoruoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom