Please pray with me I am losing my job and it’s my###

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray with me I am losing my job and it’s my daily bread we all depending on my job if I lose it I don’t know what will happen to us. I have a family and siblings that looks up to me.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need help. This morning my car blew up. I have lost my job. Stress at home we have a house to sell and if we don't we will be homeless. I'm having a really hard time coping with this much on my plate. I know people have it worse I'm just having a hard time baring it all.
Replies
12
Views
216
"I am writing this with a broken soul. My beloved wife, my partner of 7 years through thick and thin, is fading away before my eyes, and I am standing paralyzed, unable to save her. Kidney failure is consuming her body. Instead of buying her a gift for the holiday, I am crushed by the weight of...
Replies
16
Views
383
It is so hard for me to socialize because nothing sparks between me and man. Now I feel tempted to try lesbianism because at least the women talk to me. Men don’t. Talking to a man, I get no spark. It’s like talking to a brick wall because they don’t take interest in me ever! Why are they not...
Replies
5
Views
333
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,466
Messages
16,777,306
Members
648,022
Latest member
Kriyruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom