Please pray with me .... God please

Sovrancourse

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray with me ....
God please help release my dear friend ### from the emotional trauma, mental abuse and manipulation that has plagued his life of ### years. I pray for you to guide him to a safe path to salvation away from this turmoil. He is a kind loving soul that is jailed in fear of saving his own life. I pray to you Father God, please save him.
 
May God in Jesus' name honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, timing, will, wisdom, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen!



Let’s Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. God teach me how to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life, realizing You are always there with me and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Defeat my enemies and let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank You and may God bless you richly today and always. My friend is so down. Your prayers are greatly appreciated. ### needs lifted so high right now.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

GOD PLEASEEEEEE PROTECT MY EYESIGHTTT!!!!! I AM SCARED!!!!!!
Replies
11
Views
141
### prays to God, the good Jesus, and to her mother, the Virgin Mary, for health, for support, and for a way out of the trouble she is in. She asks God to give her a sign so that she can understand His decision, whether the illness continues or will be helped to get out. Please, Lord, have mercy...
Replies
7
Views
209
Dear God I am so tired and helpless please help me show me and guide me. Help me get a good stable job. Help me get out of depression. Please god I can’t take it anymore. I have bad thoughts of harming myself. Please look after my family. Give them strength, money, happiness and wealth. Love you...
Replies
6
Views
310
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,898
Messages
16,816,219
Members
651,071
Latest member
Tydoroewell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom