Please pray with me for ###'s quick recovery ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

polhx

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray with me for ###'s quick recovery from herniated disc with no need for surgery. Pleeeeese send your prayers! Thank you.
 
luke chapter 1 vs. 37 For with God nothing shall be impossible
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus (Phillipians 4:6-7).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my big father ### who is very sick with more disease to heal completely and become normal
Replies
10
Views
163
Lord Jesus I request you to give ### quick recovery from the hospital and give him Life Amen I prayed
Replies
8
Views
327
  • Article Article
Dear Lord, Thank you for each other. We know there are times that we experience conflict. We are aware that we are not perfect and that we will not always agree with each other. However, we love one another so much. We pray that during conflict we would not sin against each other, but that You...
Replies
0
Views
331
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,029
Messages
16,817,978
Members
651,144
Latest member
Sionoriorrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom