elizabeth
Prayer Partner
Please pray with me for my son. He has had a difficult last two years both financially & emotionally.
I pray daily for him to get a high paying job. He is really a wonderful son and deserves a great job. I have not been able to help him because my husband and I have our own financial problems and are barely scraping by. But I have lived my life and now it's my son's turn, so please help me in praying for prosperity to come my son's way. Blessings to all
###
I pray daily for him to get a high paying job. He is really a wonderful son and deserves a great job. I have not been able to help him because my husband and I have our own financial problems and are barely scraping by. But I have lived my life and now it's my son's turn, so please help me in praying for prosperity to come my son's way. Blessings to all
###
