Please pray with me for my children, ###

Friend I pray for your family's well-being.

Heavenly Father I ask that You would greatly bless each point of the petition that's before You, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to lasts forever! Thank you for the support!
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper and walk in excellent health. Cause our minds, bodies, and souls to prosper in Your Word, Your ways, and never cease to grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God teach each of us Your Word so that we will come to know You, love You, obey You, and make You known. Bless each of us with a God solution-focused heart, mind, body, spirit, and attitude. Cause us to always pray and worship, and never panic, faint, or worry. Help each of us to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we daily greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving and gratitude unto You for who You are, all that You have done, and will do in our lives. God encamp Your angels all around us, and give them orders to protect us from all sicknesses, evil, accidents, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God daily forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

Please click on the link below and pray the Happy New Year Prayer 2021
 
My son, ### is in the hospital with covid-19. I am requesting a prayer and pray with me for his healing. In Jesus name Amen
 
Stay Praying with you and for you for this. Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~
 
Please pray with me for my children, grandchildren get to know God, strong family ties. Heal our bodies. Thank You Jesus Amen.
I prayed that your family will be God centered and healthy. In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I pray my children get used to his father and his relatives and provide circumstances he can take care of them the best because I cannot anymore. Please provide them the best relationship.
Replies
11
Views
217
Dear god bless that dotted my first child it's a girl in dotted that one in her name are ### change her last name to they in she lives at ### and yes dotted her because smoking cigarettes plan and yes dotted my hole children at ### got too of them another girl named ### and yes done have 2...
Replies
11
Views
187
my children are at risk please Jesus help keep them protected and safe . I will teach them of you as I'm there on ly parent they know.Praise be tp you lord Jesus Christ Amen .
Replies
13
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,683
Messages
16,791,325
Members
649,272
Latest member
Calouford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom