Please pray with me and for me. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a student at a university in South Africa. I am currently without funding, and I will be returning to campus this weekend. Earlier this year I was hopeful because I had a funding opportunity that looked promising. Unfortunately, my application was rejected. Because of this, I am now in a...
Replies
8
Views
162
I am a single mom , I have a ### years old daughter and I am working in a gulf country, back home i have paralysed mom,whole my salary i spend i don't have saving ,rent,school fees, day care, van fees , end of the month is don't have any savings, I am becoming so much angry even for a little...
Replies
12
Views
149
That ins sees that I made every effort to pay them in time but couldn’t get through to auto pay Jesus and they not charge late fee. Please favor now
Replies
10
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,653
Messages
16,801,917
Members
650,175
Latest member
Thierzolver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom