Please pray with me ### am in a ...

Celaemdan

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray with me, I'm in a big financial stress in my life. I owe a lot of money.... I need a financial miracle in my life; otherwise, my life will be in a big financial problem.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You today with our hearts united in prayer for ###, who is experiencing significant financial stress and burden. Lord, we know that You are our Provider, and Your Word assures us that You care for all our needs. As it is written in Philippians 4:19, "And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus." We trust in Your promise, Lord, that You will provide for ### in this time of need.

Father, we ask for Your divine intervention and a financial miracle in ###'s life. We pray for wisdom and guidance in managing finances, as stated in Proverbs 3:5-6, "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths." Help ### to trust in You fully and to seek Your wisdom in every decision.

We also pray for peace that surpasses all understanding to guard ###'s heart and mind, as mentioned in Philippians 4:6-7, "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." May ### feel Your comforting presence and find rest in Your promises.

Lord, we ask that You open doors of opportunity and provide resources that will help alleviate this financial burden. We pray for favor and blessings upon ###'s life, believing that You are able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to Your power that is at work within us (Ephesians 3:20).

In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 
Praying with you and for you for this. Stay prayerful and strong in faith. Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a lot's of debt to pay. I lend money from others to pay for my family's financial problem. Our problem is so big and it's going to be 3 years since we are facing financial problems a lot; we are struggling a lot. Nothing changes still now, and it's going on like this. I cry every night...
Replies
8
Views
151
I'm an older woman who unfortunately never found a man that wanted a family despite really wanting a big family myself so I'm trying the solo road. I know its not ideal and many will judge me for this but I'm asking anyway because everytime I want to give up I feel like I'm not supposed to. I've...
Replies
11
Views
160
Lord please bless my dad to have the financial provision to but the tickets to travel due to restrictions to be out of the country six months and go back and forth, with all the world problem the tickets are getting super expensive in the timing he and mom need to travel, that have exposed a lot...
Replies
10
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,350
Messages
16,810,039
Members
650,743
Latest member
Sloemordell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom