please pray we win win for life scratch off. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
please pray we win win for life scratch off. I have no job. We need miracle. please pray in agreement that it happen for us and we prosper.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Replies
7
Views
262
Pray for my team ### to win their game on Saturday which is tomorrow and please let pray for me so the coaches and the boards to favor me, let God give us confident in the game and give us what all we need to be successful in our game tomorrow 🙏
Replies
7
Views
321
Lord, I know you see everything. I know you know how much I've been struggling with money and work due to the weather. Lord you know how much these Eagles mean to me and my family, I ask you Lord to please help me win my bets and have my Eagles win this game. Only The Lord can make this happen...
Replies
6
Views
331
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,938
Messages
16,816,827
Members
651,096
Latest member
Dldaerain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom