Please pray urgently for ###'s depression. I praise you ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

seekinganswers

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray urgently for ###'s depression. I praise you Lord for ### reaching out and sharing this with me. I ask Lord that he can find the clarity, comfort, and freedom that he is desiring from these issues. I pray that I can honor ###'s request for space, and that we can restore and reconcile. I pray that ### finds peace today, and that he would be reminded that I am here to support him. May the Lord guide and keep him safe. I pray for protection from the enemy and his lies of depression, anxiety, selfishness, and low self-esteem.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Since returning from a long trip at the end of May to attend my mother's funeral, my health has not been well. Yesterday, I accompanied my daughter to another city for her transfer entrance examination, and we were caught in a heavy downpour. After getting completely soaked in the rain, my...
Replies
17
Views
357
My mother suffered an ischemic stroke over a year ago, which left her paralyzed on her left side. We had always believed that God would heal her, but last November she was further diagnosed with stage IV nasopharyngeal cancer. At first, only her left eye could not open because of pressure from...
Replies
11
Views
387
Please, pray urgently for me in Jesus name. God knows what the problem is, thank you
Replies
6
Views
285
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,247
Messages
16,797,458
Members
649,796
Latest member
Aeriorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom