Please pray to stop all witchcraft in ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, Hope this finds you well, I been attacked by witchcraft my entire life, I have a lot of witches that will not let me go.. they have been vandalizing my mind body and soul. They have put all kinds of witchcraft on me. Controlling monitoring spurts, ,generational curses on me and my family...
Replies
10
Views
46
I was manipulated to join an evil fake church cult "church" and they did a lot of witchcraft on me, including forcing me into a spiritual "marriage" that I did not consent to. I have told them repeatedly to stop doing witchcraft on me but they repeatedly refuse. They are also doing witchcraft on...
Replies
13
Views
163
Several demon possessed women have been praying demonic evil "prayers" to put witchcraft curses on me. This one witch ###, I told her to stop praying witchcraft on me and she continues to pray Satanic witchcraft prayers on me against my will and without my consent. Please pray that Jesus deals...
Replies
7
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,213
Messages
16,820,241
Members
651,268
Latest member
Phreudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom