please pray to rebuke all evil forces and plead ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
please pray to rebuke all evil forces and plead the blood over me and my family
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against evil/dark forces when ### thought before, during and after sent. Please stand with me in faith and prayer over this. All these things I humbly ask in Jesus Christ name with thanksgiving. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
183
Please pray that all curses, hexes, and any black magic done against me be lifted from me in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
7
Views
177
Lord Your mighty favor restoration and timing is Now. It is time to turn this all around in our favor. Protect us in this Life with all it's punches, nothing is impossible with You. Keep us daily in your prayers and away from all evil danger hurt or harm help us to regain our strength. Everyday...
Replies
9
Views
286
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,582
Messages
16,789,938
Members
649,151
Latest member
Kroylinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom