Fusdan

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray to Lord Jesus that I must get financial breakthrough and start food business with Jesus Christ as partner through that I must give jobs for ### persons give them medical insurance and give education to their children this is my ambition goal, I must wake up 4:00 AM early morning pray God do exercises and meditation to manifest these things Jesus will surely give me strength and energy. I will follow this from tomorrow ###. Thank you God. In the name of Jesus Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. God encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the links below and pray each prayer over your life.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord Jesus thank you my Klarna bill finally was released back to me im not in collections for no reason I was able to pay my bill finally THATS wrong f u Satan that was mean and cruel get back out of my finances for good period. Moving forward what am I supposed to do greatly idk what...
Replies
9
Views
112
The fridge and cupboards are bare, the bank account is overdrawn. I don't know what or where I will eat today. Will you help today? Praying for money to fall from the sky or a way to make some. Thanks
Replies
8
Views
143
*Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I need more than ever the Lord Jesus Christ and your prayers! Let us pray that our Heavenly Father will give me wisdom, guidance, strategy, support and blessing for every area of my life! 1) For the spiritual life and ministries in the Lord; 2) for business...
Replies
10
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,768
Messages
16,792,160
Members
649,376
Latest member
Snierendael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom