Please pray to Jesus for the restoration ...

Please pray to Jesus for the restoration of my marriage and family. I have prayed for ### years, but I am still alone. I miss my wife, we were married for ### years. Happy years until the storm hit out of the clear blue. Please pray for us.
Hallelujah, Praise the lord, be in faith with HIM, Glory to lord, in Yeshua name I bless you and your family, Yeshua help you and guide you in every part of life, we praise HIM, Yeshua take care of your son's and daughters, hallelujah, father we ask this prayer in Jesus name, thank you Yeshua Amen hallelujah ✝️🤲🙏🙇‍♀️
 
Hallelujah, Praise the lord, be in faith with HIM, Glory to lord, in Yeshua name I bless you and your family, Yeshua help you and guide you in every part of life, we praise HIM, Yeshua take care of your son's and daughters, hallelujah, father we ask this prayer in Jesus name, thank you Yeshua Amen hallelujah ✝️🤲🙏🙇‍♀️
Thank you
 
Hallelujah, Praise the lord, be in faith with HIM, Glory to lord, in Yeshua name I bless you and your family, Yeshua help you and guide you in every part of life, we praise HIM, Yeshua take care of your son's and daughters, hallelujah, father we ask this prayer in Jesus name, thank you Yeshua Amen hallelujah ✝️🤲🙏🙇‍♀️
Thank you
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m asking for prayers for my family during a very difficult season. I am currently estranged from my son and my grandchildren, and my heart is broken over the distance between us. Please pray for clarity, truth, and discernment for my son, his wife, and our entire family. Pray that anything...
Replies
11
Views
163
### and ### Please pray for my wife ### and me. We are separated within our marriage, and she has been talking about divorce. I am working to make real, lasting changes in how I love and treat her. Please pray for healing from past hurts, forgiveness, softened hearts, and that God would protect...
Replies
10
Views
182
Dear Lord it is me, you know who I am. Divine Lord and Father, I ask for restoration...After 7 years Lord for consistent work that I love and I ask for restoration for marriage, Lord - a loving relationship with a God-fearing man, Lord - that I respect. No more counterfeits. Hear my cry Jehovah...
Replies
12
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,451
Messages
16,800,007
Members
649,982
Latest member
Phiuwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom