Please Pray to help me through Life Struggles

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord, please help me overcome my current life struggles of worry and stress over figuring how to pay all the bills, work and keeping kids happy and safe. Please keep ### and our children out of harms way. Amen!
 
I pray that God will lead you in every aspect of life and that he will protect you and bless you. Keep trusting in our Lord God. He died for you and your kids because he loves you. He loves you deeply and he will not leave you out to dry. God bless you and continue to pray!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m currently going through financial difficulties, with unpaid bills and limited resources. I’m also unable to visit someone very special to me in ###, which weighs heavily on my heart. I would deeply appreciate your prayers for provision, guidance, and a way forward during this time.
Replies
7
Views
170
I’ve haven’t been on here in a while as I’ll admit that I’ve been discouraged and isolated. It feels like things have been getting worse before getting better. However, I will start with the positive side. My mother has mostly recovered from her surgeries and my sister, along with her family...
Replies
10
Views
475
Daily Prayer: Lord, I need help at work to keep everything simple and not find or have issues in processes or enrollment or helping anyone. Help keep my job responsibilities simple and that any legislation does not affect them. Help that everyone enrolls correctly. Help that others help me in...
Replies
8
Views
382
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,566
Messages
16,789,681
Members
649,133
Latest member
Ethiyron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom