Please pray to Alwin from ###. He ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking the Lord to be with me to protect me n love me as his own I am still here not giving up with out a. Doubt and to keep all negative tension stress anxiety and nosy hatting people like neighbors n the devils that are trying to get me thrown out my new home that I have only lived in for...
Replies
10
Views
150
My father is in critical condition ICU. He has jaundice high. Doctors are saying. Jaundice hitting head that's why he was unconscious. He has kidney damage, liver damage one doctor says cancer as well. Sugar low. Any so many disease together Please pray for 100% healing and recovery and good...
Replies
9
Views
98
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. I'm scared and confused. My mind isn't working very well anymore. I just had a rather 'Frightening' conversation concerning my mental health condition, and about 25 minutes after the conversation I've forgotten what it was that we spoke about. All I know is...
Replies
6
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,051
Messages
16,794,763
Members
649,607
Latest member
Trioranaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom