Please pray the Lord's favor in the ...

I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray with me concerning a job opportunity that I have been pursuing since June. I have gone through several rounds of interviews, with my final interview taking place on August 28. I believe the interview went well, and I am grateful for the opportunity to have been considered, but I have...
Replies
13
Views
129
Praise for getting good news & almost all of the things we need today, praise for my grandpa’s procedure going well. To always feel God’s love, strength, mercy, & kindness :) Praise for having favor with my doctor. For quick & total healing & relief of anxiety & suffering. To get the deposit...
Replies
5
Views
237
First, praise for the many blessings I receive. For favor with getting the things my mom & I need today easily, early, & without any issues or problems. That we get good news early & quickly today. Immediate & complete healing & relief of all anxiety & suffering. To always feel God’s love &...
Replies
9
Views
415
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,295
Messages
16,797,865
Members
649,836
Latest member
Shroyruanmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom