please pray the lord sends his comforts, breaks every ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
please pray the Lord sends his comforts, breaks every curse, sends peace and healing into the atmosphere
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I overcome unwanted intrusive thoughts, and that I overcome the fear, anxiety, and stress complicated by them. I find myself unconsciously and subconsciously making agreements out of fear, anxiety, stress, pressure, and/or compulsions with these spirits. Ex: that my IQ will keep...
Replies
6
Views
205
Please pray that God breaks every toxic soul tie from my life forever. There is one particular one which I really don’t like. Please pray that it goes away and never comes back. Pray for supernatural protection over me and my family. I’m so happy in my marriage and I pray that God always...
Replies
9
Views
432
I pray that God breaks every protocol and I come out with a 1st class and the best graduating student. I pray for 5As and 1B in my just concluded exam. I pray that God breaks every generational curse, oath or covenant over ### and my brothers from both sides of ### family. We must succeed...
Replies
4
Views
385
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,743
Messages
16,780,618
Members
648,299
Latest member
Shuidarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom