please pray the ### helps me lose this weight ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lognlegs81

Servant of All
please pray the Lord helps me lose this weight I have suddenly gained. I have worked so hard with the Lord and lost ### lbs, Now I'm gaining. my belly is extremely bloated please pray I rebuke Satan in the name of Jesus
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)

Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)

A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear L### Jesus, please help me lose weight. I have even off my diet today but I needed a bit more energy help me go back tomorrow or the next few days and not gain much or any. And lose more later.
Replies
8
Views
361
I am trying so hard to deal with my own problems, so many. I am a ### and always helping others. Please pray that this will be the year God will bless me with a better work/life balance where I can work less and not do so much overtime, that God will help me lose ###lbs this year in a healthy...
Replies
8
Views
203
Dear Heavenly Father I come to you in the name of Jesus seeking your help, lord I've put on so much weight over the past couple of months since my ### passing away, I feel pain in my joints, out of breath most the time, struggling to sleep and move, I was doing so well with losing my weight lord...
Replies
7
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,121
Messages
16,796,148
Members
649,663
Latest member
Ploerlath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom