Please, Pray the doctor gives me something ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi all, I am asking for prayers for ###: Info from his post As many of you know, over the last 3½ to 4 years, my wife, ###, has been battling a rare neurodegenerative disease called Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP). It has taken a tremendous toll on her body, and it has also affected me, our...
Replies
11
Views
509
I have a doctor appt for a very serious health concern. I'm so scared and filled with anxiety. Please pray for peace and also that the diagnosis is not what I'm afraid it is. Thank you so much!
Replies
9
Views
352
URGENT PRAYER REQUEST — PLEASE PRAY FOR ME ### 1. I Am Terrified and Need Prayer My name is ###, and I am urgently asking for prayer. What I have been experiencing has become increasingly frightening and overwhelming. I feel surrounded by spiritual darkness, paranormal activity, witchcraft...
Replies
12
Views
282
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,809
Messages
16,781,147
Members
648,367
Latest member
Dreushaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom