Please pray that ### will go to stay with ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodisGreater

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray that ### will go to stay with her daughter. She has been declining at home alone and this may be the answer.
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE THAT I CONTROL MY LIFE MY FAMILY THAT LOVES ME HAS MY BACK DOESN'T WANT ME DEAD IN MOVIES LOOKING AT TOMBS WHEN I'M VERY MUCH ALIVE ..LIFE IN I GET TO MOVE GREATLY WHERE SATAN DEMONS CREATURES SCOUTS SPYS THAT JUST CAN'T ACCEPT THE FACT I WANT TO BE HAPPY AND GET A HUSBAND FORGET...
Replies
6
Views
88
Father in the name of Jesus Christ, please let me know if I should stay or go. I'm not sure of the answer on whether to give up the apartment because I'm behind on rent or move out with the issue still pending. I can't see a way out of this debt and each month it grows. It's all very uncertain.
Replies
8
Views
156
My daughter ### and her daughter ### are flying to ### this evening to take part in a National Squash Tournament there. Please pray for their safety during the flight as well as during their few days stay in the ###. Tropical Storm Bavi (Inday) is looming nearby.
Replies
11
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,776
Messages
16,803,494
Members
650,292
Latest member
Ethalarsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom