Please pray that this stressful situation involving ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

if ### stressed and alone. it doesn't help that my mother always yells. God please heal her brain. it's every day. I can't live like this. I do not know how I can have a conversation with just about my problems. Lord I don't know what to do. it's stressful. Lord I don't even know who to call :(...
Replies
8
Views
128
This text does not contain any sensitive information that requires redaction according to the guidelines provided. Here is the text as it is: Why do most Christians think when a woman or girl that is perfectly ok and always always her fault? Why do most Christians blame victims of rape and...
Replies
7
Views
192
I am praying for a better day today and for a great doctor's visit as well this morning My superintendent the Pastor will be giving me a ride today as my car is still snowed in and he will be helping me until we can figure out how I can get around in my own car again also our heat is...
Replies
7
Views
289
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,867
Messages
16,793,003
Members
649,438
Latest member
Splaorlilmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom