Please Pray That This Noise Will Stop

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjk9844

Disciple of Prayer
I developed tinnitus in my ears a few weeks ago. Sometimes it's so loud I can't sleep or think. It's left me feeling depressed and anxious.
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
LORD IN JESUS NAME HEAL THIS ###, AND BREAK THIS ANXIOUS FEELING AND WE WILL GLORIFY YOUR NAME AMEN
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Please always remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. And God do the same for all those I love and care about. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~):~):~)

A Special Prayer For You and Your Family: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/

:~):~):~)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please no loud talking and talking on the phone and no loud cellphones. Peace in Jesus name. Pupils just entered and brought noise and mess with them. Behind me one man talking very loud on the phone.
Replies
8
Views
150
Lord please protect me from noise outside including my neighbours upstairs and next to me. And all other neighbours. And all noise from machines of all kinds. Constructing machines. Even vacuum cleaners (my next door neighbours lately clean their appartement almost every morning at 6, 7 am just...
Replies
7
Views
134
No stress No tension No digestive issues No stomach nervosity No worry No frustration I am really tense because this morning 5 men parked a car under my window in a very acoustique area at 5.30 am and they made a lot of noise with loud talking and slamming with doors. I asked them...
Replies
11
Views
269
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,121
Messages
16,807,479
Members
650,563
Latest member
Wionkerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom