Please pray that this latest increase in ...

Hello Everyone, I would like you to know that my tinnitus did get to a level where it is bearable. I still have a long road to full recovery but the terrifying symptoms that I was dealing with on the ### of January have improved.

Thank you so much for your prayers. I was very close to despairing.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dr increased my dose. Please pray through The LORDs grace I can get some relief on these intrusive thoughts they are pretty relentless. Appreciate the prayers
Replies
12
Views
167
Family please pray for me to have financial increase so that I can be self sufficient in paying my own bills, and also against social isolation so that I can be freed from these chains to go out, meet new people, and enjoy being in public places again, in Jesus name
Replies
14
Views
272
Will you please pray for Peace to increase immeasurably in our house. There is no chaos, but a woman who caused extreme problems, together with her daughter many months ago and a few months ago, by coming uninvited on times that I was working (Focus is of utmost Importance due to vastness and...
Replies
11
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,855
Messages
16,804,109
Members
650,353
Latest member
Astuirael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom