Please pray that this friendship is restored. Our time ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray that this friendship is restored. Our time on earth is too short. I don't know why we're so distant now, but I've done all I can on my part. If I did something wrong, please pray that ### forgives me. We used to be so close but now it's upsetting how out of touch we are for reasons that are unknown to me.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray with me -- Dear Lord, Thank you for your love. There has been so much unnecessary misunderstanding and hurt between ### and me. Please open, calm, and change ###'s heart and mind to me and heal and restore our relationship. Place in him caring, understanding, and the desire to be...
Replies
9
Views
633
My husband needs prayer. He still wants a divorce. I do not. I don't understand I've asked God over and over and over again to let me know. I want to know he's not communicating with me. So I'm asking God who communicates with us all. But I'm not understanding God apparently why my husband is so...
Replies
8
Views
281
Please pray for my friendship with ###. Please pray there is healing between us. Pray that if she is upset with me, she forgives me and knows how much I care about her. And please pray God helps us both to grow so we learn to communicate better and our friendship is stronger, but also in a...
Replies
6
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,595
Messages
16,801,116
Members
650,118
Latest member
Otheidarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom