Please pray that this flu will go ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for me to recover from my flu and cough as I have been having it over the past few weeks.
Replies
8
Views
124
Hi all I have the terrible flu, my head and body is paining especially the joints, I barely have any energy and the fever is constant... please can you pray that our Lord Jesus Christ heal me I've been suffering the whole day from 4am please pray total healing over me in the mighty name of Jesus...
Replies
8
Views
280
Hi From Friday my husband and I are suffering from the stomach flu, he has bad diarrhoea and I had bad vomiting now we are still not well... Our stomachs are still paining, uneasy and queasy... We are really in discomfort... We cannot eat or even drink enough liquid... Please pray that the Lord...
Replies
16
Views
234
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,466
Messages
16,777,306
Members
648,022
Latest member
Kriyruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom