Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray for an easy transition for the new committee co chair to be part of my committee and may the endorsement go through now. Pls pray that I find a topic for dissertation/exams and that I create my lists that are acceptable to my committee members. Pls pray that I earn final grades of A's...
Replies
8
Views
187
Please pray for my son who is going through some severe stress. He's not himself. He is in his early twenties. Not talking much, showing so much irritation etc. I know he has studies and he can't keep up with it, but not sure if that's the issue. When he is stressed, he won't say anything. Im...
Replies
9
Views
242
Please pray for my son and husband. Please pray that there won't be any fights/ arguments between them. I'm so so so stressed and don't know what I'm doing. Please pray. I believe a lot in prayers.
Replies
14
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,141
Messages
16,796,628
Members
649,691
Latest member
Aloumere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom