Please pray that there is nothing wrong ...

Des Denisse

Beloved of All
Please pray that there is nothing wrong with my computer. Please pray it will work properly. In Jesus name. I humbly pray please I don't have money to fix it and I need it working to complete my assignments. Please pray it gets fixed. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
I think it will be fixed and working. Thank You for praying for me. May God Bless You. Amen.
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Bless us with joy, peace, and strength. Bless us with Your protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It sounds like you're experiencing some discomfort. While I can't provide medical advice, it might be helpful to stay hydrated, avoid irritants like smoke, and consider using a humidifier. If the issue persists, it would be a good idea to consult a healthcare professional for a proper diagnosis...
Replies
8
Views
177
Rebuke a wrong spirit of strength that errors opens doors to doing "nothing and misery," contagious to hindering progress, to obstructing blessings for to give to others with demands for defeat, scarcity, discord, broken relationships, and watching others triumph by minimizing me and those...
Replies
6
Views
199
Jesus please let my son go to sleep. I do not understand why this prayer is never answered. It is destroying the household and affecting everyone's health, mental And physical. He stays up all night and this is the worst yet. He has never stayed up this long. Nothing works. Please let his doctor...
Replies
10
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,621
Messages
16,790,211
Members
649,178
Latest member
Griazonor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom