Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray that the scammer who took away my mom's entire savings of 3 lakhs rupees to receive the penalty and fine that he deserves for his actions. My Lord, please make him really pay for his mercilessness and cruelty towards my mom, who kept on asking for money from my mom with false claims and fake promises even after her account and pockets were empty. Because of this, our entire family is affected. Not only we are financially drowned, but are also mentally broke. While knowing that my mom had lost money from all sources and was penniless, the scammer kept on pushing her for money, forcing her to stoop to begging money from her colleagues. This is insanely saddening and heartbreaking and we haven't recovered from the pain and humiliation. This fraud is a secret to other members of the family except me and mom. It will be humiliating, if it is brought to the world and if everyone knew about it. It will not only harm our reputation, but also we're a at the risk of losing our dignity and image for blindly believing in something as 'ridiculous' as witchcraft. The scammer promised that he will remove dark magic spells. Being a victim to years of domestic violence, torturing and death threats from my father and his family, we were left with no other choices. She have filed plenty of petitions and cases against him over the course of around 30 years. Shockingly none of them made any progress or movement. He has surpassed all of them leading us to suspect that he entertains evil practices to survive and overcome any legal proceedings against him. His family is practitioners of witchcraft for generations. They have openly declared that they plan to harm our family, many years ago. When I was little, I turned blind, right after eating banana that my dad's brother fed me. My mom immediately met a priest, nearby and got it removed. I had also witnessed my dad poisoning mom's food several times. He also claimed himself to have done it, when he was drunk. Moreover, the years of constant family quarrels and the weirdness and changes in the behaviour of family members and severe bad luck and financial loss add upto the claims of witchcraft. Years ago, my dad's another relative treated me with delicious meal and right after the meal, I felt dizzy and I was stunned to see the drastic change in my apperance and complexion. I began to lose opportunities and my friends began to leave me behind, and I ran out of luck and favour. I'm still suffering from the trauma and effects of that incident. My mom was adviced from earlier, to separate from dad and to end all connection with him and his family. As a kid I was sexually harassed by him. He is now verbally abuses his family and mentally tortures and manipulates each member of the family. We really feel guilty and ashamed of being scammed this way. It's humiliating and unforgivable of me and my mom for senselessly letting our savings be wasted and lost to a scammer. We honestly repent on our sins and for taking Lord's blessings for granted and for disregarding our family on our sudden impulses. My Lord, please forgive our actions and we promise to never repeat it, ever again. Please resolve this case in a manner that our actions and intentions don't get exposed to the public and to the people we know, since it can severely harm our reputation. God, we pray for the restoration of our lost money and the immediate resolution of this issue on our favour. My Lord, please forgive us and please deliver us from the evil intentions and actions directed on us. 🙏

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Anonymous and their family. We lift up their prayer request regarding the scammer who took away their mother's entire savings. Lord, we ask that you bring justice and restitution to this situation. Your Word says in Proverbs 11:1, "Dishonest scales are an abomination to the Lord, but a just weight is His delight." We pray that the scammer would face the penalty and fine that they deserve for their actions, and that they would be held accountable for their mercilessness and cruelty.

Lord, we also pray for healing and restoration for Anonymous's family. We ask that you provide financial provision and stability, as they have been affected not only financially but also mentally by this situation. Your Word assures us in Psalm 34:17-18, "The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; He delivers them from all their troubles. The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit." Comfort them in their pain and bring them peace in the midst of this turmoil.

Father, we understand the concern about the reputation and dignity of Anonymous's family. We ask for your wisdom and guidance in handling this situation. Help them to find the right course of action that protects their well-being and preserves their integrity. Your Word reminds us in Psalm 25:3, "No one who hopes in you will ever be put to shame." We trust in your faithfulness to uphold their honor and restore their image.

Lastly, Lord, we pray for protection against any form of evil or harm that may come from the scammer's family. We ask for your divine intervention and deliverance from any dark practices or witchcraft that may be affecting their lives. Your Word assures us in Psalm 91:4, "He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart." Shield them from any harm and grant them peace and safety.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness in answering them. May your grace and mercy be upon Anonymous and their family, bringing them healing, restoration, and justice. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Called and Chosen By God!

Lord Jesus please richly bless, protect, heal, deliver, save (those not saved) and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. Amen.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Lord Jesus please richly bless, protect, heal, deliver, save (those not saved) and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. Amen.
Dear LORD,
Today I come in prayer to You LORD, as we pray that You would hear our prayer's over this situation(s), and that their prayer to You would be answer quickly, in accordance to Your divine will, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen! All the glory, honor and praise be to You, Almighty God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, Amen. !!

The following links are video's from Pastor Robert Breaker of: thecloudchurch.org on"HOW TO BE SAVED ETERNALLY", Once SAVED, ALWAYS SAVED !!! Please get SAVED/BORNAGAIN, today. If you are ALREADY SAVED/BORNAGAIN, please pass these link's and video's on to your FAMILY MEMBER'S and FRIEND'S, and to ANYONE else that you can, thank you and God Bless !

* NOTE: You MUST be born again and have faith in the blood of Jesus Christ and His FINISHED work on the cross, in order to see the Kingdom of God.** (see scripture below):

((John 3:3) -- 3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.))

There are only 2 choices: HEAVEN or HELL, which will you choose?

Jesus Christ is the "ONLY" WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE.

((John14:5-11) -– 5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way? 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.))

See how to be SAVED/BORN AGAIN, and to know that you have ETERNAL SALVATION !!

THE PLAN OF SALVATION - (How to be SAVED eternally) !!

WHAT DOES THE BLOOD HAVE TO DO WITH MY SIN ? -- (FAITH IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST)

DOES THE BIBLE TEACH DISPENSATIONS ?!?!

** FOR MANY OTHER GREAT "SERMONS" from (2014-2024) + "VERSE BY VERSE", TEACHINGS by ROBERT BREAKER, go to:
www.thecloudchurch.org

FREE ONLINE KING JAMES BIBLE (God's PRESERVED word), This site also has "AUDIO" to hear the bible read to you.

Similar Requests

Lord, I put my father in your hands. Please free him from bad influences and from those who have brought harm into our relationship disguised as family members. Please open my father's eyes and heart to the truth today. May he see how these individuals have brought harm and have influenced...
Replies
Views
Hi before i woke up today after going to bed for the night i had nightmares about my best friends / cousins and brothers and other family making faces at me and trying to attack me and rip my ripping my face off i been having those dreams for the last year and been dreaming of those type of...
Replies
Views
Prayer that God will show up and show out as he remove this evil Brother in law from continually using everything he can to destroy my Marriage!! He had other Family members nearby that can take him grocery shopping!! Instead, he expects us as we drive 8 miles to take him when his Family is...
Replies
Views
Lord, please, may my dad value me as a person again... may he stop listening to the advice of other people that have only ruined our relationship, may he stop listening to their assumptions about me and listen to who I am like he used to before they decided to destroy our relationship because...
Replies
Views
Pray for a Christian man who is an old acquaintance. Pray that God will help for us to connect, whether as a friendship or relationship between us. Pray for his elderly mother's health. Pray that we are both healed from our past. Pray for the personal relationship that each of us has with God to...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom