Please pray that the ### on ### will ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray that the Judge on ### will stop my ex-husband from bashing God and the Bible as fairytales and trying to destroy our daughter's faith. And please pray that the judge will stop my ex from bashing me and allowing others to bash me to our daughter and trying to turning her into an emotional basket case. Please pray that the judge will punish him for allowing our daughter to be exposed to his porn photography business and that he and his felon live-in girlfriend will have a consequence for the chain smoking they do in our daughter despite the court order banning smoking because of our daughter's breathing problems as well as the other 16 places mentioned in my motion for contempt. Please pray that his visitation will be reduced or supervised or that he will be ordered to weekend jail or fined. Thank you.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for all three of my daughters salvation ### and ### and ### pray for our financial situation we have no transportation isn't bother raising to teenage daughters it has been a nightmare they're running out of money and food the rents too expensive here in ### we need help help in this...
Replies
13
Views
157
I'm an older woman who unfortunately never found a man that wanted a family despite really wanting a big family myself so I'm trying the solo road. I know its not ideal and many will judge me for this but I'm asking anyway because everytime I want to give up I feel like I'm not supposed to. I've...
Replies
11
Views
149
I am a single mom , I have a ### years old daughter and I am working in a gulf country, back home i have paralysed mom,whole my salary i spend i don't have saving ,rent,school fees, day care, van fees , end of the month is don't have any savings, I am becoming so much angry even for a little...
Replies
12
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,559
Messages
16,800,822
Members
650,082
Latest member
Doreafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom